"A kitchen without a knife is not a kitchen."
- You must cut some things before you can eat them.
- It makes kitchen work easier and more efficient.
- You can sharpen it yourself (in many cases).
- You can keep it your whole life.
- You are an adult, and adults shouldn't fool with inferior knives.
- You can clear the drawer of all of those dullish, pointy pieces of cutlery masquerading as knives and use just one (or a few, in most cases).
- A good, sharp knife is a good, safe knife.
- The best makers of food use excellent tools... shouldn't you?
Need a good knife? Get one. Already using a badass knife in the kitchen? Tell me about it in the comments below!